GREAT FOR ENJOYING FAMILY AND FRIENDS - This beautiful remodel is sited on a terrific 1/2 acre lot. The home is Cape Cod in style, and the main part of the home has 4BDS/3.5BTHS. The living room has cathedral ceilings and a fireplace, the gourmet kitchen features granite and marble with a center island with seating; the formal dining room and fabulous family room with fireplace are right off the kitchen. These rooms all open to the outdoors and the large lawns. The exceptional master suite enjoys a stone wraparound view deck and stunning bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms. An enormous attached recreation room (approx. 559 sq. ft.) is accessed from the exterior and has a closet and full bath. Separate from the main home is a studio cottage with full bath. Another rare feature of this property are the two garages. One is a 2-car garage, and the other is a 1-car garage. Close to Hywy 101, shopping, hiking and biking, this is a must see that has loads of additional potential.
Traditional Living Space
Master Suite Oasis & Bedrooms
- Gorgeous living room, kitchen, family room, and dining room
- Kitchen: Marble counters & island with seating; marble subway tile back-splash; stainless steel appliances; two sinks; custom white wood cabinets and hardwood floors.
- Family Room: Built-in wall-to-wall desk and shelving; large fireplace with granite surround and custom wood mantle; and Anderson sliding glass doors leading outside to the lush lawn.
- Dining Room: Large window with views of Tam Valley; Anderson sliding door to back patio; and hardwood floors.
Recreation Room & Studio
- Master Suite: Large and light filled with wrap-around stone balcony with spectacular Tam Valley views; fireplace with granite surround; cathedral ceilings; his & her closets; and built-in bookcases.
- Master Bath & Dressing Room: Dual vanity with granite counter; soaking tub; built-in cabinetry and limestone shower stall.
- Bedrooms: Three main level bedrooms, one en suite and the two others share a Jack & Jill bath with two vanities, granite counters, and tile floors. All three bedrooms are light filled rooms with high ceilings.
- Recreation Room: 559 square foot open floorplan with exterior entrance; full bath; fireplace with granite surround; light filled with views of Tam Valley and Mt. Tamalpais. Anderson glass sliding doors lead to a large deck made of Trex composite decking. Use for a recreation room, home office, au pair or guest suite.
- Detached Studio: cottage with views of Tam Valley and its own yard.
- 180 degree views of Tam Valley
- Lush, level lawns, terraced vegetable garden area and mature trees
- Patios & large deck made of Trex composite decking
- Ample off-street parking & two separate finished garages; one single car and the other two car; use one as a workshop.
- Ideal location in Mill Valley with easy access to downtown, beaches, and easy commute to San Francisco
- Mill Valley: Home of some of Marin's best shops, restaurants, and entertainment within a short distance to National Forests and National Seashores offering the some best hiking and biking trails on the West Coast.